This chandelier is an inspiration from one of the most acclaimed jazz singers of all time. It is a contemporary reinterpretation of mid-century lighting design classics that were used in the 50s and 60s. The shape design is like a heavy ear of rice, simple and generous. The body is metal plainting and the several bulb holders are made of acrylic.
Due to seasonal requirement, we might have a greater variety of choices. This is due to demand and supply required by the market. However, we cannot guarantee that these limited are sufficient for our customers. Please contact our salesperson to avoid disappointment.
- Item Type: Chandelier Light
- Style: Modern
- Color: Golden+Black
- CCT: Warm white 3000k, White 6000k
- Size: 8 Heads: Dia.65*H50cm, 12 Heads: Dia.80*H75cm
- 16 Heads: Dia.105*H75cm, 18 Heads: Dia.105*H75cm
- Material: Metal+Acrylic
- Lighting Area: 10㎡-15㎡
- Warranty: 1 year
- Is Bulbs Included: Yes. Philips E14 Bulbs
- Application: Living room, Restaurant, Dining room, Leisure area, Cafe room
Including all the hanging accessories