This is a ultra powerful bollard light with high lumen output up to 450lm output. It is very suitable for hotel, garden, park, hotel, etc. it integrated a 9.2W MONO solar panel with high efficiency up to19.5% and 3.2V 12V lifePO4 battery pack to storage the power. A mirror reflector in tower shape is fixed inside of light fixture in order to increase the lumen output and gives a more uniform lighting performance. Once the battery is fully charged , the light is able to work for 3~5 days in very cloudy or raining days.
The light head is individual from the pillar which can be easily mounted with a small driver, it is IK08 and IP65 rated. White version (WW+DW+CW) and RCBCW version (2.4G remote control) are avaible. Customer can buy only two types of light head, but can buy h kinds of pillars, it makes selling will be very flexible to satisfy any customers' requirements but with less stock. The pillar's height can be customized according to customers' requirements.
- SKU : AI-GL255S
- Item Type : Solar Led Bollard Light
- Body color : Black / Gray
- Dome material : Polycarbonate + Aluminium Alloy
- Light bulb size : 255 × 255mm
Height : 38 / 60 / 90cm / wall mounted
- LED source : 2.5W
- Luminous flux : 450lm max
- Solar Panel : 9.2W 5V MONO
- CCT : White / RGBCW Changeable
- Battery : LifePO4 3.2V 12AH
- Battery lifetime : > 2000 cycles
Charging time : 5 hours
- Discharge time : > 24 hours
IP rate : IP65
- Working temp : -20℃～60℃
- Certificates : CE ROHS IP65
- Remote control : Available for RGBCW verision
- Motion sensor : Available for white verision
- Warranty : 2 years
- Lighting Area: 3-5㎡
- Application : Garden / Balcony / Park / Gate / etc.
- Including all accessories
Product may vary slightly from above images due to differences in computer color calibration and lighting condition. Please check the product before accepting.
Some assembly may be required to setup the lighting. Please respect personal safety not attempt installation without professional knowledge.
It is crucial to note that installation should be done by a qualified licensed electrician. Observe all safety precaution during installation Damage caused by improper installation will not be covered by warranty.