This is the mounting accessory for track lights, aluminum track bars or track joints. The rail terminal is the connection point of the power cord, and the interface is unified, which is more convenient for replacement. The track bar for track lights is made of high-quality aluminum, precision forged, durable, good heat dissipation, and easy to install. The right-angle series connection piece can string two tracks into a 90° angle, which is simple and convenient, saves wiring troubles, and is beautiful and practical. The one-word serial connection piece can connect two tracks into a straight line, extend the length of the track, save wiring troubles, and is beautiful. The high-quality chassis adopts imported PMMA material, and the chassis ground wire is designed to prevent electric shock and realize the safety protection of electricity. We also have an orbit-to-ceiling conversion box, if you need it, please contact us in advance.
- SKU ：TRACK0001
- Item Type : Track strip / Joint
- Color : White, Black
- Size: Type : Track strip : Length 1m / 1.5m / 2m , Bottom width 38mm , Upper width 30mm , Groove width 15mm , Height 17mm ;
Joint : Straight joint , Angle joint
- Scope of application : Universal for second-line track lamps
- Material : Aluminum + PMMA
- Installation method : Screw fixation ( free installation screws )
- Application : Home, business, etc.
- Special note : delivery starts from two 1.5m long rails, while 2m super long rails cannot be shipped. Express delivery requires logistics.
Including all accessories
Pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
Product may vary slightly from above images due to differences in computer color calibration and lighting condition. Please check the product before accepting.
Some assembly may be required to setup the lighting. Please respect personal safety not attempt installation without professional knowledge.
It is crucial to note that installation should be done by a qualified licensed electrician. Observe all safety precaution during installation Damage caused by improper installation will not be covered by warranty.